Ensure financial peace of mind for you and your family
Instead of worrying about your odds of getting cancer, why not prepare? A Cancer Plan is an insurance policy that pays cash to you or your designee to help with unexpected, out-of-pocket expenses.
Why choose a Cancer Plan?
Cancer insurance plans offer several advantages:
- Lump-sum cash payment – Typically policies provide a one-time payment upon the first diagnosis of invasive cancer or malignant melanoma. You or your designee can use the payment in any way – it doesn’t need to be used for cancer treatment.
- Range of benefit amounts - Available benefit amounts generally range from $10,000 to $50,000. Benefits may vary by state and may not be approved in all states.
- Choice of how long you pay the premium - Choose life pay or 20-year pay. For more information, click here.
- Level premiums - Premiums for most cancer insurance policies don’t increase with age.
How Cancer Plans work
If someone on your policy – you or a covered member of your family – is diagnosed with a covered cancer1, you’ll receive a cash payment to use however you want. For instance, use your cancer insurance payment to help with:
- An unexpected loss of income
- Travel to national cancer centers
- Trial or experimental treatments
- Personal home care and household expenses
The same lump-sum amount applies for all covered family members, regardless of age.
1 - Covered cancer means first diagnosis and does not include skin cancer other than malignant melanoma.
Steps to building a Cancer plan in Gulfport, Biloxi, Long Beach, Ocean Springs, Hattiesburg, Jackson & Pascagoula, Mississippi as well as Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee & Florida.