Small business solutions with enhanced features to help you get better control of your financial resources, help avoid penalties, and effectively manage your employees.
Small businesses are working harder just to stay in business these days. How you choose to manage your back-ofﬁce burden can pull your focus away from reaching your longer term business goals — or it can bring you closer to achieving them.
Innovative solutions created just for small businesses to help you master day-to-day tasks in managing your cash, your people, and compliance risk.
With better control over the administrative side of your business — what could you achieve?
Cash and compliance management solutions
- Flexible Payroll Input Options – Enter your data online, by phone, or even on-the-go with our mobile payroll app. Either way, you can be conﬁdent that your data is safe and secure.
- Employee Access – Employees can ﬁnd answers with online access to an up-to-date payroll history, helping to reduce the number of questions you’ll receive.
- Payment Options – Choose from three ways to pay your employees:
- Secure Paychecks, signed and sealed with 10 advanced fraud protection features.
- Full Service Direct Deposit – The quickest way to pay your employees — on payday, pay is automatically deposited in each employee’s account.
- Payroll Preview – Preview payroll results before processing to help reduce errors.
- Electronic Reports – View, access, export and print over 15 different reports online.
- Tax Filing – We’ll calculate, deposit, ﬁle and reconcile your payroll taxes — and respond to inquiries from taxing agencies regarding the returns we ﬁle for you.
- New Hire Reporting – Helps protect your company from penalties due to mistakes or late ﬁlings.
- Garnishment Payment Service – A cost-effective, comprehensive solution that helps you manage all aspects of your wage garnishment processing.
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) Management –Complete management of your state unemployment insurance, including reviewing your account for erroneous charges and auditing your SUI experience rate(s) to make sure it is appropriate. We’ll also handle correspondence from each state in which you pay unemployment insurance.
We understand the challenges that small business owners like you face every day. In addition to keeping your doors open and your lights on, you must also effectively manage three things:
You must carefully control cash flow in order to position your company for growth.
You must find and develop the right talent--bringing in the right people and keeping those people engaged and satisfied in the work they do and the environment in which they do it.
And finally you must minimize risk--doing everything you can to ensure that compliance issues won't divert your attention away from key business objectives and potentially harm the organization.
At any one time, one of these factors might take priority over another, but the business owners we work with tell us that these three things are always top of mind.
And that is why companies like yours, choose our Small Business Services solutions. Our proven track record of innovation and integration means that you can focus on what matters - growing your business.
You'll get cash management tools that will help you to be more proactive and predictive in meeting payroll and tax demands, allowing you to make smarter use of your financial resources.
You'll have access to HR tools that will help you attract the right team members to help drive your success—helping to ensure that they remain engaged and productive as you grow.
And, you'll be able to leverage integrated compliance solutions that help with payroll, tax, and HR challenges, thus helping you to minimize your exposure to risk.
The best part of our solutions are that they grow with you.